Microsoft Environment | Physical Security | German
Genetec is an innovative technology company with a broad solutions portfolio that encompasses security, intelligence, and operations. As the industry leader in IP-based physical security solutions, it’s our aim to minimize the unknown. We build resilient, connected solutions that help businessesprotect, understand, and enhance the world around them.
We are currently seeking a 1st Level Technical Support Engineer for all our product lines to provide support and advice via email, phone and text chat. To provide professional and prompt technical support to Genetec's German-speaking customers, the Technical Support Engineer must be fluent in German, both in speaking and writing.
What your day will look like:
- Respond to technical customer issues received via the Genetec Support Portal, email, phone and text chat
- Follow up on customer calls and handle RMA (Return Merchandising Authorization) requests
- Properly document all customer issues in the Genetec CRM
- Have a full understanding of Genetec’s support contract agreements and apply priorities accordingly
- Escalate customer related issues through the established processes and channels
- Reach Key Performance Indicators defined for this role such as average response time and Customer Satisfaction Score
- Basic knowledge of managing and troubleshooting various Windows operating systems (active directory, file sharing, performance monitoring, etc.)
- Good knowledge of networking principles, IP protocols and network storage (SAN, NAS, iSCSI)
- Problem-solving skills, adaptability as well as result orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and German
Great if you have:
- Good knowledge of various Microsoft environments (infrastructure, client server, cloud, .Net infrastructure)
- Knowledge of physical security systems (video management systems, access control systems, CCTV, license plate recognition)
Let's talk perks!
- The opportunity to make a difference in an international and diverse work environment
- To be creative and challenge the status quo by bringing new ideas to the table
- To work in an industry-leading global company with flat hierarchies
- A wide range of opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Home office opportunity
- French language course
- International year-end party, team events, etc.
Genetec is an equal opportunity employer. 🏆 4.5/5 agreed in our 2022 Internal Engagement Survey “People of all age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are valued here.”Apply for this job