Company born in 1997, with half of its turnover coming from sales abroad, whose presence exceeds 50 countries. With two business activities: Mobility (global solutions for efficient parking) and eMobility (recharging solutions for electric vehicles).
CIRCONTROL provides solutions in the world of mobility and charging solutions for electric vehicles. Due to our strong expansion and growth of our company, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career for the position of Software Test Engineer in our center located in Viladecavalls (Terrassa, Barcelona), an unbeatable environment surrounded by nature.
The selected person will be responsible for participating in the design and development of tests of the control software for electric vehicle charging systems, contributing to the maintenance of quality and the continuous development of software.
Thus, the main functions of the position are:
- Design software test plans based on the design and specifications
- Implement automatic tests and run them in the test environment
- Participation in the definition and implementation of procedures and methodologies
- Report results of software verification activities
What we offer?
- Stable contract.
- Subsidized menu with healthy and local products.
- Continuous, technical and transversal training plan (skills).
- Flexible Compensation Plan (Health with dental coverage).
At Circontrol you will find an excellent work climate in a dynamic and motivating environment.
The ideal candidate will join the company with remuneration and a long-term career plan/development to be agreed personally according to the values provided.
At CIRCONTROL we are committed to equal opportunities and the creation of an inclusive work environment for all people. Therefore, we welcome applications regardless of ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, color, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar.
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Basic level C++ and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of the different existing principles and standards aimed at writing quality code.
- Advanced user of Unix (Linux) operating systems.
- Advanced level of documentary English.
- Mastery of source control and Git workflow
- Valuable certification in Software Testing ISTQB
- Valuable experience in RobotFramework, NI TestStand, Selenium, deployment of virtualized services through Docker, source code quality assessment tools (static and dynamic code analyzers).
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.Apply for this job