ROKER Inc: Introducing the Company
ROKER Inc. - A World Of Smart Urban Spaces
Established in 2020, ROKER Inc. was created with a focus on technology solutions to simplify parking, permit, violation, and enforcement management through an all-inclusive, cloud-based platform, while providing both small and large entities a centralized solution to control their parking assets. ROKER creates an ecosystem for smart parking that will converge with smart city initiatives across the globe.
ROKER leverages proprietary intellectual property from Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor"), a Maryland- based company providing real-time roadway intelligence through AI-driven decisions, and Cygnet Infotech, a premier product engineering, and application development services firm.
Through innovative technology such as blockchain, license plate recognition (LPR), and advanced AI/ML, the ROKER solution is continuously evolving to adapt to the dynamic needs of both new and prospective customers. ROKER streamlines the full parking management lifecycle with core capabilities and a modular design approach that enables efficient invocation of assets, smooth tracking, and management of permits, transparent violation management, and rapid enforcement enablement with accuracy.
City of Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
Permit, citation and enforcement solutions for a city with a population of over 1 million. Our platform manages about 70 permits and around 700 citations per day. This project has led to an annual revenue of ~2M from permits and ~11M from citations.
Town of Huntington (New York, USA)
Permit, citation & enforcement solutions for this town. Our platform manages around 15 permits and 50 tickets per day. This has led to an annual revenue of ~1M from permits issued and ~1.2M from citations and enforcement.
Basin Recreation (Utah, USA)
Parking enforcement was added in 2020 to help manage challenges of increased use at parks and trail heads. Located in Summit County with a population of 45,000, Basin Recreation receives around 2 million tourists per year.
Town of Midland (Ontario, Canada)
A recent project moving from handwritten to digital citations, with automated back-office processes involving DMV and notice letters, leading to 200K revenue from citations and enforcement. Population is around 20,000 but receives ~9 million tourist visitors per year.
Prince George Airport (British Columbia, Canada)
Located in Western Canada, this airport manages 500K+ passengers each year and uses our enforcement module to manage curb-side loading/unloading, short- and long-term free and paid parking operations.
Precise Parklink (National Operator, Canada)
A national Canadian parking operator and long-time client that manages parking permits, citations and enforcement for multiple end customers. Precise uses our modules at hundreds of parking locations to manage time-limited free, paid and permit parking.
Cornwall Centre (Saskatchewan, Canada)
This 500,000 sq.ft retail complex uses our enforcement module to manage 1200 parking spaces in surface and garage areas. Our platform provides management with an efficient and affordable tool to better understand parking usage and compliance.
Honk Mobile (Payment Provider, North America)
A parking payment provider with operations on 2000+ parking locations and 250,000 spaces in the U.S. and Canada, including municipalities, schools and airports. Our enforcement module provides Honk clients with a fully integrated and real-time parking compliance solution.
- Cloud-based Parking Solutions
- Loyalty Program
- Mobile Payments and Visitor Management
- Parking Enforcement Management
- Permit and Parking Asset Management
- Violation Management Platform
The Future Of Parking
- State-of-art application architecture (on AI, Cloud solutions, Blockchain, IoT, and AR) to empower its transactional nature
- Platform configured on in-house patented technology – MapMySpot™ and ADAPT
- Portal and application accessible through all market-leading browsers across all categories of devices
- Articulated around the best technology development and the right software engineering designs
- Platform is founded on the technical strength and industry expertise of product engineering leaders
- ROKER: Apps Have Changed the Way We Do Everything m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: 3 Things to Consider Before Purchasing Parking Enforcement Tools kaja Parking Network
- Rekor Announces Parking Contract with Augusta University Health Claire Styles Parking Network
- ROKER: Parking Lots = Powerful Possibility Claire Styles Parking Network
- ROKER: So Many Students, Not Enough Space! The Parking Struggles at Colleges Claire Styles Parking Network
- ROKER: Urban Parking and Delivery Vehicles m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: What’s For Dinner? A Thriving Restaurant Scene Brings Revenue to Towns m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Holiday Events m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Apps Have Changed the Way We Do Everything. Claire Styles Parking Network
- ROKER: Where Is the Beach Parking? dominyka Parking Network
- ROKER: 3 Tips to Make Parking Easier administrator Parking Network
- ROKER: AI-based Tech Innovations Are Disrupting a Century of Parking History m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Which Is Most Cost Effective - Parking Lots or Parking Garages? administrator Parking Network
- ROKER: Why Is Airport Parking So Expensive? m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER Step Into Spring with Smarter Parking administrator Parking Network
- ROKER: The Importance of Accessibility for Parking Facilities m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Three Smart Cities Leading The Way With Smart Mobility Systems m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How Eliminating Parking Minimums Benefits Smart Cities m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How Parking Tech Can Resolve Parking Challenges For Employees m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How Will Autonomous Vehicles Transform Parking? dominyka Parking Network
- ROKER: Why Going Digital Can Achieve Better Parking Compliance dominyka Parking Network
- ROKER: Reducing the Cost of Parking Operations With Smart Technology kaja Parking Network
- ROKER: How Affordable Parking Benefits Both Cities and Drivers kaja Parking Network
- ROKER: What is Car Park Anxiety and How Can Parking Tech Help? m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How Parking Technology Can Simplify Your City’s eTicketing Requirements m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How IoT Is a Disruptive Force in Parking Management and Urban Mobility m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Why Your Long-Term Parking Strategy Should Continue to Be Top of Mind m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Tickets, Fines & Penalties - How To Improve Parking Payment Compliance m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Parking Enforcement Best Practices for Regional Airports m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: How Technology Can Improve the Parking Experience at Hospitals m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Why Choice Matters When It Comes to Parking m.chin Parking Network
- ROKER: Why a Positive Shopping Experience Begins and Ends with Parking m.chin Parking Network
- Roker: The Growing Popularity of Electric Vehicles and What This Means for Your Parking Facility m.chin Parking Network
- Rekor Systems' Joint Venture ROKER Acquires SecurePark Technologies for End-to-End Parking Management and Enforcement Solution m.chin Parking Network