Power of the Next Era of Payments
Unified Commerce Enablement
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online, and in-store payments that is relied on and used by millions of people worldwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You’ve probably used NMI’s software when booking a train ticket, paying for parking, ordering a burger or making a contactless charity donation, without realizing it. Processing more than $50 billion in payments a year, NMI is the driving force behind more than 1,100 technology partners and 127,000 merchants across parking, retail, hospitality, vending, transportation and charity applications. NMI’s omnichannel Payment Gateway is used by developers worldwide to add payments to their solutions enabling them to focus on what they do best.
Any Payment, Anywhere
Make it easy to process e-commerce, retail, mobile and unattended payments on any device, anywhere all from one payment gateway platform.
Unified Payments Data
A single token repository turns payment data into valuable insights and delivers a superior merchant and customer experience.
Customize Your Offering
Add our gateway technology to your business to easily implement new payment methods, support multiple devices and maintain control over your pricing terms and brand.
Add More Than Just Payments to Your Business
Leverage our unified commerce enablement platform to drive new value, extend your brand, create new revenue streams and achieve disruptive results. Whether your business needs a solution that caters to e-commerce, mobile, retail and unattended, or just one of them, our platform can help.
One Platform. Endless Payment Possibilities
Our flexible processor connections, a wide range of devices, third-party integrations, APIs and SDKs enable you to offer payment solutions as unique as your business all on a single gateway platform.
We also provide EMV Kernel software, the nucleus of chip card transactions, to the world’s leading manufacturers of EMV payment devices.
Proven in the Field
NMI is the driving force enabling ISVs, ISOs, Payment Facilitators, and Payment Integrators to compete in today’s new era of commerce where payment processing is the new battleground.
BS1 2LZ, Bristol
- Contactless Payment
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- ePayment Solutions
- Mobile payment
- Online payment solution provider
- Payment Processing
- Payment Solutions
- Unified Commerce Enablement
Our unified commerce platform opens up an entirely new recurring revenue stream for your software with every transaction it powers. By leveraging this revenue opportunity, you can stop paying someone else and turn your software into a profit center.
Today's Unified Commerce Mandate
Unify all points of engagement and deliver a superior merchant and customer experience.
Process any type of payment, in-store, mobile, online, self-service, on any device, anywhere.
Unify payments data in a single token repository and turn it into a new source of value, with full integrity.
Add new business models, markets, value-added services and revenue-sharing opportunities.
Unify All Points of Engagement
One Platform For All of Your Customers' Payment Needs
Whether your customers are in need of an accounting integration to make running their business easier or fraud detection to keep their business safe, our expanded services cover it all.
Unified Token Vault
Our Unified Token Vault gives you and your customers insights into all transactions, no matter what sales channel was used to initiate the transaction.
Deliver a Seamless Customer Experience
Deliver a seamless experience for your customers across any point of engagement.
Accept USD, CAD and many international currencies based upon processor integrations.
Accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, America Express, Diners Club and JCB.
Process payments, manage transactions and generate reports from a single account.
Platform Core Features
- NMI Strengthens Its C-Suite With New Chief Product Officer Elaine.Bannon Parking Network
- NMI: The Evolution of Public Parking Payments kaja Parking Network
- NMI Acquires Agreement Express’s Payments Solutions, Providing More Value for Partners p.mróz Parking Network
- NMI Expands C-Suite with New Chief Revenue Officer kaja Parking Network
- NMI Taps Two Industry Vets to Bolster Leadership Team, Accelerate Innovation Claire Styles Parking Network
- NMI and Scheidt & Bachmann Expand Payments Choice for Parking Operators Claire Styles Parking Network
- NMI Appoints Peter Galvin as Chief Marketing Officer m.chin Parking Network
- NMI Acquires IRIS CRM, Expanding Deeper in the Commerce Value-Chain kaja Parking Network
- NMI Partners with Barclaycard to Expand Payment Services Across Europe kaja Parking Network
- NMI Announces Strategic Growth Investment From Insight Partners m.chin Parking Network
- NMI and J.P. Morgan Collaborate to Expand Card-Present Payments Offering in Europe m.chin Parking Network
- NMI Acquires USAePay to Expand Omnichannel Payment Offering Claire Styles Parking Network
- Mastercard Pioneers Cloud Tap on Phone, its First Pilot of Cloud Point of Sale (POS) Acceptance Technology Claire Styles Parking Network
- NMI Simplifies EMV and Contactless Payment Integration with Launch of ChipDNA Cloud Claire Styles Parking Network
- NMI Launches BBPOS Chipper 2X BT Enabling Safe and Convenient Payments for Partners Claire Styles Parking Network
- Payroc Announces Integrated Partnership with NMI Supporting Canada Claire Styles Parking Network
- Dan Cambridge to Lead NMI Parking Sales Claire Styles Parking Network
- Kyle Pexton Appointed to President of NMI Claire Styles Parking Network
- NMI Strengthens Management Team By Appointing Matt Miller SVP Sales Claire Styles Parking Network
- Vice President, Global Corporate Controller (New York, US) p.mróz Parking Network