FEIG ELECTRONIC has been a specialist for parking and traffic sensor technology, barrier and door control units and RFID Reader technology for more than 40 years.
In the parking sector products from all the company divisions are used:
induction loop detectors, barrier and door control units as well as UHF Long Range Readers control access to the parking area. Electronic counting devices detect vehicles or free spaces and RFID payment systems provide contactless payment at the parking ticket machine or directly at the exit terminal.
All products are developed and manufactured in Germany, offering the highest level of product quality and customer support.
Products are delivered only to system integrators and resellers, but not to end-users.
Beside a subsidiary in the US, FEIG ELECTRONIC has a wide network of international distribution partners for worldwide sales.
FEIG Present Their Solutions During the Parking Network Virtual Conference in June, 2020:
- Access and Exit Control Systems
- Access Control
- Car Access
- Car Parking Sensor
- Card Access Systems
- Cashless Systems
- ePayment Solutions
- Intelligent Counting System
- Loops / Loop Detectors
- Pay by Tag
- Payment solutions
- Traffic Sensors
- FEIG ELECTRONIC: New Sales Partner for CONTROLLER & SENSORS in Switzerland Claire Styles Parking Network
- FEIG ELECTRONIC Has Completed Its EMVCo Level 1 and Kernel Renewal for All Terminals in the cVEND Product Family. Claire Styles Parking Network
- FEIG ELECTRONIC Expands Its Kernel Portfolio m.chin Parking Network
- FEIG ELECTRONIC‘s cVEND Terminals Make Charging More Enjoyable at the New E-filling Station in Coburg, Germany m.chin Parking Network
- FEIG ELECTRONIC: Milestone for E-Mobility m.chin Parking Network
- FEIG: Using Contactless Vehicle Access Control to Avoid Uncertainties in Times of the COVID-19 Pandemic m.chin Parking Network
- Moscow-City Skyscrapers Streamline Parking Access and Control with Secure RFID m.chin Parking Network
- New UHF RFID Compact Reader for Vehicle Access Control m.chin Parking Network
- New UHF Directional Reader Solution for Tracking Flow of People and Assets m.chin Parking Network
- Easy Entry into the Administration of Access and Vehicle Access Control Systems dominyka Parking Network
- Production Assistant Identification (Weilburg, DE) p.mróz Parking Network
- Content Manager (Weilburg, DE) p.mróz Parking Network